Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day to all Moms and would be moms

Ma! Mother! Mummy! Call her by any name anywhere in the world, she is there. An epitome of love, sacrifice for the child. Remember the first day you went off to school? Or even your Job? She would wait eagerly for your safe return, wipe out the beads of sweat on your face! Remember anytime you were unhappy, upset? She would embrace you and you would feel safe as in heaven. She would also lie for you when you fear getting caught red handed.

When God created Ma, she was gifted with all the Qualities He Possessed. I remember the day when I was into for my first colonoscopy and she was there with me, I could see the pain, worry and even the tears in her eyes.

I believe Ma is Living God on earth. Here are a few fidings who might disagree when I say this - 

1. Science proves that whenever you are mentally down, have a chat (if you cannot have anything more) with your mom and you would feel better. 

2. The Stem Cells Researches go way ahead in proving that Moms can be the one who not only give life but also re-generate you when everything else fails...

I also read a great quote today - "A Man Loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother... the longest!".

God, you did a discrimination when you gifted all your qualities in Moms... but I think the world is beautiful and worth a place in Moms arms and embraces.

Happy Mother's Day to all Moms and would be moms! 

Note: I am thankful to my Friend TheSide who is citizen of India for such beautiful and unique article. I wish him best wishes from me on this grate occasion of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment