Monday, June 6, 2011

Freedom of Expression Will Get Bullets | Socyberty



Freedom of Expression rights is only for Westerns people other will get bullets. This was the louder message for rest of the world which I conceive from this incident.

Once again 23 innocent, unarmed men’s, women’s and children’s were murdered by the Israeli Army who was gathering for a peaceful protest against the 1967 war.
Freedom of Expression rights is only for Westerns people other will get bullets. This was the louder message for rest of the world which I conceive from this incident.
I feel very sad when I see no vice from those so called champions of human rights activist and believer of Freedom of Expressions. For me they are also murderers because they are helping those bloody, retarded monsters by keeping their mouth shut.
This world never will be a safer place without justice, “I challenge everyone”.


Now question arise, If Palestinians throw a rock which is only available shell they have against such a barbarian force who love to kill women and children’s. Are they Terrorist? How Western countries claim this definition against them?
If this they called Justice than I hate this justice.
Read more: http://socyberty.com/issues/freedom-of-expression-will-get-bullets/#ixzz1OUnPhkFk

No comments:

Post a Comment