Friday, March 25, 2011

Will new Star will Emerge from India Pakistan Semi Final?

If I see towards Pakistani team than I found so many new faces rather than Indian team who is full of stars already but forgive me to say that, "Indian Stars already shinned so much" so new star from India is a rare chance. India have only one new face is Ashwin new spin bowler.

So if new star going to be born from this biggest event than it must be a Pakistani New Face. I cant predict a name here but some of them are, " Asad Shafique, Umer Akmal, Muhammad Hafeez, Atta-ur-Rehman and Junaid Khan.

Although Junaid Khan even did not get a single chance but he got 13 times 5 wicket in a single match in National league.

Yes this is the very excited and tense game and I must admit, "Cricket Fever" will go on his peack.

But take it as a game and try to bring Harmony, Love and peace out from this Game which we need more than anything right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment