Monday, March 28, 2011

Who will be the 30 March Khan?

I was busy in preparation work of SARRC meetings regarding MDGs so I was not commenting during these days on any topics sorry for that. :D.

Today when I was thinking regarding the 30th March Semi Final one of my friend tried to give me an speech regarding 30 mar khan. So suddenly this Idea click in my, "Who will be the 30 March Khan?".

I was also thinking regarding atmosphere in that particular day around the globe especially in India and Pakistan. I found some interesting terms which are using by media for this jam pack match which I feel very interesting and want to share with you. Please share your country media's terms too which they are using right now.

Here are some of them:

"Excitement of people - Googlies - Bouncers - Sixer's"
In all of these beauties of the game - Who will be the 30 March Khan?

So Tell me are you know the 30 March Khan?


No comments:

Post a Comment