Wednesday, March 30, 2011

India Won the biggest Semi Final of the Cricket History



Best team Has won the Biggest Semi Final of the cricket history by 29 runs at the end. I want to congratulate all my Indian brothers and sisters. 

Celebration has already started in the India I know and in Pakistan we all are very disappointed but the way Pakistan Team has perform in the tournament we feel proud on them because they have done good job even they were in the very bad patch since last 4 or 5 months. 

My dream was World Cup stay in the South Asia which is fulfilled because both teams in the Final are from our region. We outclass all other regions with our rich and excited cricket which must be appreciated as much as we can. 

Afridi is still my hero and I want to say him keep it up and the way wahab riaz bowled today was excellent. Pakistan Batting line up did not played up to the mark. 

Once again I want to congratulate all of you. 

Have fun 

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment