Monday, April 28, 2014

Pakistan Idol - Not a Single Prize for the Runner Up, What was That?

Zamad Baig become First Pakistan Idol by defeating Mohammad Shoaib Khan who was my favorite and I also predict about him in previouse post where I said, "Shoaib is the First Pakistan Idol it is My Prediction, what is yours?".


But my today's topic is, "Not a Single Prize for Runner Up" what the hell was that?. Well lime light is always the right of winner but what about the person who provide this beautiful fight by putting his all efforts to make Pakistan's First Idol. If the runner ups performances and efforts have nothing to worth?

Already he just got defeated and than no body was even looking towards him, "What a sad end for the Runner up" I think this was the biggest mistake or a blunder made by the Pakistan Idol Team or GEO Team. In the end I want to congratulate Zamad Baig for becoming First Pakistan Idol.


Once Again the last Sixer from Zamad Big which got maximum vote for him


Source: Mobilink Music


Shoiab Khan's Sixe in the last performance He sung really beautiful but..... :-)



Source: Mobilink Music

5 comments:

  1. He was standing alone at the back..Not even
    his name was announced for a single trophy
    or any prize..pathetic

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very very right this time and I also felt the same and my eyes were full of tears when none of them even once said, "Well Done Shoiab"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe a runner up in such a big show doesnt need a prize. Recognition, contacts, experience was enough. Being one of the top two counts as a prize itself. Not to mention the exposure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. zamad not desrves pakistan idol title ali and m shoib desrves it its all cheating even they didnt bougther to appriciate m shoiab or even didnt give him a single trophy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Naaah I disagree with you, everyone need to be recognized by putting an symbol of recognition in the shape of trophy or medal otherwise why give any kind trophy to the winner as well?

    ReplyDelete