Friday, September 9, 2011

What is More Important – Money or Love?


From my point of view both love and money has equal importance in life as you can’t enjoy money alone so you need a partner and without money there is no fun in life so money is needed to have a good life ,and for maintaing a good relationship money is required..so its better you should concentrate on both love and money ,or find a good partner who is able to earn sufficient for both of you and love you..!

I have mixed thoughts on a lot of things. I’ve tried to focus on my career, become more stable, so I can enjoy life more. I know some people are able to concentrate and do both, but I’m not so sure how to manage them. I must admit I’ve been in a relationship most of my adult life. This is like the first time I have been single for a while and it’s kind of difficult. I wish sometimes when I accomplish things in my career, large or small targets, sometimes I wish I could share that with someone special, if you know what I mean. 
I’m not trying to brag on appearance, but I do not have a problem finding a new partner. I really want to improve my financial situation. I’m not sure if I should spend my time trying to meet new people. I know it’s hard to find a good partner and I’m not sure I’m ready. I want my life to get together to live more comfortable financially. I’ve been in bad situations in the past because of finances. I do not want to experience that situation again. So I try to learn from my mistakes. So I try to concentrate on my work because I want to enjoy a good life. 
I know that life is short, but it’s like I know money is important, but it is not everything, because we can not take with us when we die. However, we can, the memories of our relationship with ourselves. I know that some people can balance to find love and build their careers. I do not know if I should concentrate on my career or love or both. So I’m just confused now. Can you give me any advice on how to handle it?
This article first posted on Triond.com. Do you love writing? and looking for publishing your articles to earn some extra money? Than Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment