Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sialkot Stallions Lift the Super Eight T20 Cup Once Again

Pakistan is a very rich country in terms of Cricket Talent and has produce extra ordinary cricketers of cricket world. Pakistani Cricketers always ruled the world with their performance and unique Stardom qualities. 

Since the T20 formate introduce in Cricket Pakistan emerged as a dominating force of this format and become first T20 World Champion. After that when India started First T20 tournament in Private Sector with the Name of IPL (Indian Premier League), Pakistan's T20 Team Lahori Badshah which was presenting Pakistan in IPL Win the Tournament with unbeaten Record and lift the First IPL Cup. The whole world who loves cricket they love Pakistani Cricket Team for their natural Boundary Hitting quality but they all also afraid of Pakistan as well. That is why IPL organizers always tried to avoid Pakistan they started political conspiracies to hide their fear behind these political tactics.

Right now Pakistani Cricket Lovers are missing International Cricket in Pakistan but I salute Faysal Bank and Pakistan Cricket Board the way they organized this thrilling, exciting and quality T20 Tournament it was amazing. I must admit one more thing the way Rawalpindi and Islamabad's people has response to this tournament was awesome and I never seen this kind of huge, disciplined and having complete fun. Overall this was a really great effort of Pakistan Cricket Board and GEO Supper which provided such beautiful event to the People of Pakistan who love cricket more than anything. Faysal Bank T20 Cup was real fun and we hope they will continue this beautiful event in the future as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment